Relocated to central Ohio and renovated by Larry Joseph, the passionate force behind the Chapel Hill House project, the cabin is a fully furnished 1835 log cabin secluded on 35 sprawling acres. There’s central heat and air conditioning, but if you’re staying with us in the chillier times of year, you can strike up the full-sized wood fireplace and have a restful evening with the people who matter most.
The cabin has ADA compliant accommodations and is stocked with fun and amenities for your family’s stay. A few are listed here:
– Central heat and air conditioning
– Sleeps up to 8 people
– Linens and household items furnished
– DVD & VCR with movies available
– Full-size wood burning fireplace
– Stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, and garbage disposal
– Walk-in shower
– Handicapped accessible
– Restful front porch with double rocker and incredible view of nature.